Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

How to make your ride hotter than Tom Bonnen's Lambo!


I have to admit many dollars were misspent in my youth on cars.  It was my 2nd passion and I had a blast (almost died a few times, but still had a blast). I might have even dropped lines like the horrible quote from Dom in Fast and Furious "I live my life a quarter mile at a time".  I made a clean break from that part of my life and have been driving very normal "tame" cars for 11 years.  I now spend all my "extra" money on bikes and I get healthier while doing it.



Do I ever miss turning heads at a stop light?  Do I miss the looks of envy in a parking lot...on occasion.  Now I have that back, and for only $3! 

What did I do to my 07 base model Subura Imprezza to make it hotter than Tom Boonen's Lambo with a 17 year old hottie in the passenger seat?  How did I make my car 312% sexier? 



I dropped on a few of these stickers from the guys at Ritte Van Vlaanderen and instantly my car could wear this license plate (probably won't but, it could!)  I have to keep the doors locked at all times to keep the young ladies from piling in.  What will happen when I add my Bosberg to the roof rack?  I'll let you know when it arrives in early 2011!



Want to make anything sexier and much more Belgian? Here is the place http://www.ritteracing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment